Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Catherine and Joey: Married

Catherine and Joey were married on a beautiful October evening, however before I talk about this gorgeous couple I'm going to take a minute to talk about Donna.

I had the chance to work with photographer Donna Harris, who is a long time friend, distant family member...yeah I'm claiming you, and someone who's work I have admired since she first started in the photography business. Donna also helped shoot my own wedding, and for that I am soooo greatful!

Back to the bride and groom.
These two are adorable! The wedding day was filled with details that revealed their love for one another and their love for their family and friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Have a Happy and safe Thanksgiving weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment