Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh hey there blog...

....it's been a while.

I have been super busy lately, and with fall coming to an end I am expecting things to wind down a bit. Between my full time day job, editing in the evenings, worrying about Adam as he is becoming one with nature, weekend trips to sessions, and feeding the dogs I have not really had time to stop and take in the fact that
1. I missed our one year home owner anniversary and
2. The holidays aren't just around the corner...they are HERE

Ok, so like my life, this blog is all over the place. So I will leave you with a glimpse of what I have been up to lately.
Here are a couple of detail shots from a friend's wedding I recently attended.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now....meet Jon, Brittney, and Rocky. Jon and Brittney have been married almost two years and during the entire session they flirted, played, and joked around as if they just started dating. They were so much fun and despite this whole photo experience being a first for them, they were so relaxed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Jon, Brittney, and Rocky for being so laid back and down to earth! You guys are perfect for each other and I hope you don't ever lose that playful side!

1 comment: