Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

Matt and Suzie: Engaged

He planned it out precisely. The evening would end with ice cream on main street and then he would pop the question in the perfect spot. They finished their ice cream and headed over to the pavillion. The pavillion that, when they arrived, was COMPLETELY blocked off with caution tape due to construction. How romantic right? So he improvised. He quickly found a new romatic spot in the park, and got down on one knee. Suzie happily said yes.

Matt and Suzie will say I DO next fall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matt and Suzie, thank you both for being so laid back, so adorable, and so sweet! I had a great time with the two of you! Congratulations once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment