Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Laurie and Josiah: Rock Your Knot

She is mature and well mannered. He thinks farts are funny. He is loud. She is quiet. He spends his free time hunting. She spends her free time studying for her Masters. He grew up with all brothers. She grew up with all sisters. Laurie and Josiah are proof, opposites attract. They could not be more different, or more in love.
Laurie and Joe have been married a little over a year, but they have been together for nearly nine. The two of them, Adam, and myself were inseparable in high school. We did everything together. From ball games, to road trips, to movie nights, to youth group, if you saw one of us...there was no doubt, the other 3 were not far behind. Since high school we have remained close friends. We try our best to hang out whenever hunting, photography, masters programs, and work will allow. My vision of the four of us post retirement includes Adam and Josiah fishing out on a bass boat day after day, while Laurie and I lay out, shop, and drink wine at our lake house.

Joe and Laurie were kind enough to trust me with my first ROCK YOUR KNOT session!!! Here is their sneak peek! AND for the first time, I am attaching a slideshow of the session at the end of this blog!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Click here to view their SLIDESHOW!
Thank you both so much for making this SO much fun, and for being the FIRST to Rock Your Knot!

3 comments: