Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Enough is Enough.

These are the words that are written in the cartoon bubbles above their heads, every time I get my camera out. But I can't help it! They are just so darn cute. God help all future children of mine. They are never going to know what my face looks like....alone...without a camera attached.

Just how am I supposed to resist freezing the memory of this adorable face?

Photobucket


...or this one?

Photobucket


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment