Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

Tying the Knot: Michelle and Andy

When I met Andy and Michelle a few months back, I knew right off the bat, they were going to be a fun, easy going couple to work with. They were both so laid back, their only concerns for the day were to marry each other and to have fun doing it! They were surrounded by a close group of friends and family. We started the day off at Our Redeemer. Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Andy and Michelle have a son named Jackson. He is a small ball of joy! Seriously, he was so smiley and I did not see him fuss one time all day!


Photobucket

Photobucket


After the ceremony we headed to Main Street.

Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket


These two were extremely nice to Danielle and I throughout the entire day! I love working with sweet couples!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Gorgeous!

Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket


By request...the Beatles shot! I think it turned out pretty cute! :) Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket


One of my favorites of the two of them.

Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



I don't think there was ever a moment when the dance floor was empty. EVERYONE at this wedding knew how to get their dance on! And then there was this hat...it made its way around the dance floor bringing out the inner dance star in everyone it touched! haha!

Photobucket


To see more of Michelle and Andy's wedding day click HERE for their Slideshow! :)




Andy and Michelle, thank you both for being such a fun and laid back couple! Danielle and I had so much fun at your wedding and we really appreciate you allowing us to be a part of your special day. Congratulations to you and your family!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the one of her sitting on his lap and laughing. It's so cute! I hope your clients don't think I'm creepy for liking all these pictures of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her bouquets are gorgeous!

    (oh yea, you're pictures are pretty swell too!!)

    ReplyDelete