Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hello there Spring...Where did you come from?

Is it just me or is this year flying by? I mean, are we really already half way through April? I know people say time goes by faster and faster with each year of life...but at this rate, I can't imagine what a year will feel like by the time I'm 60.
Here's a mini update on my life as of this month.
Wedding season has officially kicked off.
Head for the Cure was a huge success.
Someday, I'm going to make an awesome trophy wife...minus the trophy part.
I have some very exciting sessions coming up this weekend...including my sister's engagement session.
Adam surprised me last night and we are going to Florida in June! I know. Best. Husband. Ever.

All of these things will be up on the blog in the near future. But first, a teaser from Andy and Michelle's wedding. Check back soon for the full sneak peek! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this escalator picture! What a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete