Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Friday, April 1, 2011

Must. blog. more. often.

I know I have been lacking in the blogging department lately. I have been busy busy busy. Out of town every weekend, getting ready for Head for the Cure (which will take place right here in Columbia this month), working, spring cleaning, cooking enough ready-made-meals for an entire army (I'll save that story for another blog post) and editing. Whew, I'm exhausted just typing that! However, in an effort to start blogging more often I thought I might give you something to look forward to.

Coming soon....a birthday party for two.

Photobucket

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm laughing a lil though because we didn't remember to have them wear their hats for the big cake moment. :P Whoops!

    Hope you get to enjoy a little bit of the weekend in between all of your to-dos!

    ~Cathy

    ReplyDelete