Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby Bump: Adam & Michelle

To my mother and mother in law who are both jumping out of their seats right now racing to your cell phones to call and yell at me because you can't believe this is the way we would tell you we we are pregnant....relax. It's not us.

Michelle and I met back in college. We were in the same pledge class in our sorority at Rolla. During our pledge retreat we realized we had more in common than just pledging Chi Omega. After everyone went to bed the two of us stayed up chatting, the entire night. We were both dating our high school sweet hearts...both of which are named Adam. I left home and followed my Adam to Rolla, while Michelle left Rolla to be with her Adam at home. Now they are married and expecting a baby girl in June who they are naming Millie. So cute right?!

This session was the first time I had the chance to meet Adam but it was immediately obvious, Adam and Michelle are absolutely perfect for one another! They are so much fun to be around and at the end of our time together my face hurt from laughing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not only are they sweet...but they are one goooood lookin couple.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our original plans of shotting at Forest Park were quickly changed due to rain. However, after some indoor photos at Ameristar the rain stopped so we headed to Main Street. When Michelle pulled out an umbrella and asked, "would this be cute?" I was super excited...because duh. It's adorable.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Michelle, it was so great to see you again after all of these years, and Adam it was so nice to finally meet you! I am so happy for the two of you and so excited to see you start this next chapter in your lives as you become parents. You two are going to be a fabulous mommy and daddy to Millie. Thank you both for being so much fun and for being the sweet couple you are!
...And who knows, maybe one day we will have a little girl, and name her Millie...why break the trend now?
Photobucket

To see more of Adam and Michelle click HERE to view their slideshow! I promise...it's a cute one!

No comments:

Post a Comment