Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Johnsons

Shortly after posting Sarah and Josh's wedding back in February, Shannon (Josh's sister) contacted me to see if we could set up a family session. We waited and waited for some nice weather, and finally we were able to all meet up! I absolutely love kids, and Mason and Owen were no exception!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Of course we had to sneak in a couple of just Mom and Dad, who I must say, are adorable together!
Photobucket

Thank you all so much for the opportunity to take your family photos!

Photobucket


To see more of this cute family of four click HERE for their Slideshow!

1 comment:

  1. I am so very proud of you for getting the lighting to work in your favor inside that barn. You will have to tell me what you did.

    ReplyDelete