Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Monday, May 2, 2011

Baby Jack

Prior to Jack's arrival I took his parents photos at Forest Park in the freezing cold. Since then the weather has warmed up...well slightly, and Jack has made his big debut! From what I hear Maggie was a real trooper at the hospital as she welcomed baby Jack into the world. Once again I had so much fun hanging out with Maggie and Danny and or course, I was so excited to meet little Jack!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to the Boo Crew for allowing me to come into your home to capture such a special time in your lives. Congratulations on the new addition to your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment