Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Danielle+Dominck: Engaged

I remember being a freshman in youth group. We would show up about an hour early so we could catch up with our friends...who we just saw in school 2 hours prior. I remember when Danielle started coming along with me on Wednesday nights to North County Community Church. And I remember the nerdy kid with glasses who was head over heels for my little sister, the minute he saw her. Fast forward about a decade and those two little 6th graders are now grown up, in love, and getting married!

Danielle is the last of the "Malabanan Sisters" to get hitched. And while Dominick has already basically been a part of our family for many years now, I'm excited to officially gain another brother in law!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And for the record. Dominick transformed from a nerdy 6th grader with glasses into a very handsome young man!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love you both and I can't wait for the wedding! :)
Photobucket


To see more from Danielle and Dominick's engagement session, check out their SLIDESHOW by clicking HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Your sister is just darling! A beautiful couple...and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure you were born into a family that can only have beautiful genes. Both you AND your sister are gorgeous!! Love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete