Hello and thanks for stopping by!! My name is Michelle Lunn and I am livin' the photographer's dream in the Midwest! In a nutshell, I am....a wife to my best friend. Mother to my baby boy, who brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. Coffee Addict. Traveler. Christian. Photographer. Sister. Artist. Girly Girl. Lover. Auntie Shelly.

MichelleLunnPhotography.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Senior Class of 2011: Kira

A couple of weeks ago I met up with Kira and her mom for Kira's senior session. Kira wanted a field so the two of them set out in search for the perfect location around their town. When I walked up to the location I couldn't have been more excited!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kira, you are soooo gorgeous and taking your photos made me really regret not getting senior photos of my own done when I was in High School!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kira is heading off to a small Christian college to become a teacher.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You ROCKED this session and made my job SUPER easy!
Photobucket


Thank you both so much for this opportunity! Good luck in college Kira and with your future in Education! :)


To see more of Kira's Senior Session, click HERE for her slideshow!

No comments:

Post a Comment